Privacy and Policy
Thank you for visiting our website. We are committed to maintaining your trust by protecting any personal information we collect about you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about you directly from you during pre-admissions, when you intend to admit your child in in our school or otherwise provided directly to us through our application form. Other sources may include discussion, meetings, interviews and telephone calls during and after the course of a student’s admission at the school.
Type of information we collect:
• Student’s name, Parents or Guardians name.
• Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
• Students age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
• Contact information of relatives, friends, etc, who come into contact with the school.
• Payment information, if payment information is made through cheque, net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
• Medical ailment.
• Future communication preference.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
- We use this information to students and parents by way of digital or electronic communication such as email, mobile, SMS, phone call and postal mail.
- We collect the information to provide the progress, improvement and other information about the student’s matters related to their schooling.
- We also provide information on day to day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organised by the school.
The cookies are unique bits of computer data that many major website will transfer to your computer the first time that you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. Cookies may also be used to deliver customized and personalized services and information by tracking which pages a user has already visited.
We do not store any of your personal information in cookies, web and beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we therefore recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mail.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information available to us is not correct or needs to be changed, you may please contact us.